Sunday, July 5, 2009

when a dark cloud looms ...

I am at my all time low ... it seems that everytime things start looking up ... i find myself in the pits... story of my life ....it's probably a rite of passage ... every single time ... funny how all my reactions are usually delayed ... especially for the really bad situations ... In college, I was held up while going home by 5 or 6 men - one holding my neck two guys on each sides and one in front ... the fifth guy was look out ... they were agit and were poking ice picks to my sides and was asking for my wallet and bag which I gave and when they started running, I ran after them ... only to realize that I (obviously) was outnumbered and chasing them would only mean that I'd probably be found in a corner bleeding to death from stab wounds ... not so visually nice ... today, i just realized i lost something ... work and a friend - two very important things to me ... and this is something I really don't understand...especially when communication is nil... I sat for a long time in my car ... not knowing where to go nor what to do ...

I just feel am soooooooooooooo soooooooooooo alone right now ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. What happened?
    Will try to call you tomorrow morning...

    ReplyDelete